Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Me

My name is Yndra Montejano. I am 18 years of age, I am currently enrolled in Arizona Western College. I am the first of my family to graduate high school top fifteen and with a scholarship. After obtaining my AGEC-S I will transfer to the University of Arizona to get my bachelor degree in Psychology and most likely go into medical to specialize as a pediatrician. I am the oldest of three kids so I am seen as a role model. Technology is a great part of my life. I use technology daily, I wouldnt be able to live without my phone or laptop. I think technology is not only for fun but provides us with many different ways to connect throughout the world. For example I have family in Mexico and with facebook, or skype I can communicate with them without complications. Technology takes a big role with my schooling too whenever I have a question I know I can get a hold of my professors with just an email. Technology takes a big part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think it is amazing that you are first to graduate in your family! I also agree that it would be hard to live without my phone or computer.

    ReplyDelete