Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Is technology causing me to lose as much as I gain?

How I see it is technology is yet not become harmful  
to us. As a college student technology is a really big role in my life. I see technology as a helpful tool, it can help out not only with homework but to get a hold of our professors when in need of something. For example also when you don't go to class, you can go online and find all the assignments and what they did in class that day. One thing technology does not really help is how big of a distraction it is to us students when in class or when were trying to do homework, it does not help because of it we do not pay attention sometimes or take a really long time to finish an assignment which can lead to us failing somehow. For me it is easier to learn with technology for example slideshows, or videos than      to have to read over ten pages of information. In real life technology does help in many ways, I can get a hold of my family from Mexico, view my baking account on my phone, get a hold of people when in an emergency. Another big thing is enrolling for College we can do it online now instead of going through all that paperwork. What I do not like though is because of technology people have become more lazy, because everything they need is provided for them with the click of a mouse. Over all I do think technology is a very essential thing to us humans at this era. Technology is not causing me to lose anything but it has helped me gain in many different ways.

1 comment: